"Now,...All of your checks are Good!"
Welcome to our Website
At ClearedCheck Systems, we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of information about our customers as well as the data of our customers.
CLEAREDCHECK SYSTEMS, LLC WILL NOT SHARE THE NON-PUBLIC, PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CURRENT OR FORMER CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS OF CLIENTS, WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD-PARTIES, EXCEPT IN THESE CASES:
· As permitted by law. For example:
- Providing information to industry regulators or law enforcement agencies for fraud prevention;
- To credit bureaus and to third parties that assist us in processing applications and the transactions you originate or authorize
- In sending statements to you.
· With organizations that assist ClearedCheck Systems, LLC in promoting our own products and services.
· The entities with whom we contract to provide financial products or services, either on our behalf, or jointly with us, are each required to keep your nonpublic, personal information confidential, using it only to offer you additional products or services. They are not authorized to use this information for any other purpose.
· In jointly marketing financial products with selected financial institutions.
ClearedCheck Systems, LLC collects the following information about Clients and Customers:
· Information provided on applications and other forms such as name, address, social security number, employment status, assets and income.
· Information about transactions with us, our affiliates and others.
· Information gathered from consumer reporting agencies.
· Information from industry databases, researchers and marketing data providers.
· Information from government agencies.
· Information from others about you, regarding their relationship with you, such as a business or personal reference. ClearedCheck maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of our Clients' and Customers' information.
The policies provide for:
· Access to Client and Customer records restricted to employees and agents who we determine need the information in order to perform their job duties.
· Maintaining and protecting information through security-enhancing software, such as virus- and intrusion- protection software.
· Physical security at our buildings.
· Password protection on database access.
· Compliance audits.
· Employee training
· Backup and recovery procedures
If you have any questions about this privacy statement please contact us directly.